The full-active BMLine 15 (version introduced in 2017) is a complete redesign of the very successful and renowned BMLine 15. The new version included a complete revision and optimization of all parts. So for example, three chassis are now in operation replacing two for the bass reproduction, the amplifier power has been increased and with the introduction of the DMC2.0 membrane control, the performance has been considerably increased.
These units originate from the first owner and come with the original documents. Newprice: 25.000 euro, now these units are available for 9.500 euro.
Please note that we also have the ICE502 preamp from Backes & Müller available which comes with the optional FSVC module installed, enabling the best possible connection with the BMLine series loudspeakers. For info regarding price and specs see the entry under “equipment” on our website.
- 3 x 8″-Carbon-bassdrivers with B&M-DMC2.0
- 2 x 5″- B&M-midrange with Invers calotte
- 1 x 1,2″-silkdome
- Amplifier Power: sub 500W / mid 180W / high 120W
- Frequency Range: 25 – 22000 Hz (+/- 3 dB), X-Over: 200 Hz, 1500 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: bis 10 dBu
- AD-Converter: 24 Bit Sigma Delta AD-Converter up to 192 KHz
- DA-Converter: 24 Bit Sigma Delta DA-Converter up to 192 KHz
- Analog IN, OUT: XLR-symmetrisch, Digital IN, XLR-AES3-DSP
- FPGA (software-based DSP) Room adaption
- Dimensions: 134 x 34 x 42 cm
- Weight: 51 Kg